Task List- Week #9
Can you feel the change in the air lately? It's time for a list of tasks to conquer to feed your creativity.
1. Pull out your camera and take some pictures of items that you normally would not photograph. It's all about doing something that is not normal! Grab some beautiful fresh cranberries and arrange them in a bowl. Use your macro lens or macro setting on your camera and get some neat shots up close...real close! Puts things in a totally different perspective! Try some different items such as cotton, flower petals, candy corn, or even material from a costume?
2. Time to shop for a new pair of boots. Find a pair that are totally original.
3. Download a new song-try a Celtic or Gaelic song. How does this music make you feel?
4. Text a friend you haven't connected with in the past month. Time to reconnect and meet for a coffee date.
5. Make your Christmas wish list! Yes, adults can make a list too!